01823 282 888

Speak to our team

Send us a message

In a rush? No worries!

Fire system Upgrade
Complete system upgrade for the fire systems at Leonard Cheshire Disability in Sileby.

Complete fire panel, automatic detectors and manual call point upgrades

Leonard Cheshire Disability is a major health and welfare charity working in the United Kingdom and running development projects around the world. It was founded in 1948 by RAF pilot Leonard Cheshire.

The philosophy of Leonard Cheshire Disability is to encourage and move disabled individuals toward independent living and with the freedom to live life their way.

The charity supports disabled people through local care services including residential homes, supported living, domiciliary support, day services, activity centres, respite care, transition services, and employment and skills support.

Project Information

For many years, we have installed, upgraded, serviced and repaired fire alarms, emergency lighting, staff call systems and fire extinguishers in numerous premises across England and Wales.

As the main control panel, automatic fire detectors and manual call points had become unreliable due to their age, and the wear and tear they received, our team of engineers were tasked with replacing the components within a single working day.

Due to the existing cabling being compliant, we were able to changeover the system with minimal disruption to the residents and staff.

Our engineers were ably assisted for access to all locations by the premises manager Tim, who along with the rest of the staff of the home also provided copious amounts of jolly banter and more so tea and coffee. Friendships were also made with residents who were never short of a word or two.

Our professional fire alarm installers were able to provide the client with a high-quality service that met all of their individual requirements. The clients were extremely pleased with our services, and the property, staff and residents are now fully protected at all times.

"Due to the nature of the property, it was of utmost importance that we upgraded the fire alarm system."